AACI Domestic Violence Program (Asian Women’s Home)
- A 24-hour crisis hotline.
- A 24-hour emergency shelter
- Peer counseling – individual and group.
- Help with restraining orders, family law and immigration issues, and court accompaniment
- Domestic violence education and training for professionals and community groups
- Employment, housing, medical and social services advocacy
- Information and referrals
AACI Asian Women’s Home 24-hour hotline: (408) 975-2739
For workshops, brochures, information tables or media inquiries please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the program and their services, check them out at www.sjawh.org
Family and Children Services Family Violence and Intervention
950 West Julian Street
San Jose, CA 95126
Through Positive Solutions, adults learn to build healthy relationships with their partners, children, and families. The program helps to break the cycle of violence in the home, through anger/conflict management training, communication skill building, and parenting education.